Financial Accountant – English/German Speaking – Utrecht
Our customer is a private equity firm with offices worldwide. For the office, located in Utrecht, the Holland Talent Group is searching for a:
Financial Accountant – English/German Speaking
• Day to day accounting for various companies for our investments:
a. Bank statements;
b. Incoming invoices;
c. Outgoing invoices;
d. Accruals and provisions.
• Maintain interest calculation schedules;
• Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
• month-end reconciliations;
• Review of accruals and provisions;
• Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
• Fixed asset administration;
• Statistical reporting;
• Preparation of financial statements.
Administration & General
• Assistance in preparation of periodical VAT returns;
• Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
• Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows
• Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
• Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
• Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
• Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
• General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
• Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages;
• Preparation of annual accounts;
• Assist with consolidation process;
• Liaise with external auditors;
• Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
– Experience in accounting;
– 2-5 year’s relevant professional experience;
– experience in real estate is beneficial;
– Knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP and German GAAP is an advantage but not a must;
– Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software;
– IT oriented more than a simple user
– Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
– A team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality;
– Focused on deadlines and timely delivery;
– Structured way of working and analytical thinking;
– Fluent in English and a good level of German (verbally and written).
A very interesting job at a growing worldwide company in the Real Estate.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions you can contact Radbout Rodermond, Salesmanager Finance. Telephone: +31 629008241.